- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your organization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
" I liked that the course size was small. This allowed for us to build relationships during the time we were together. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" The seminar was very interactive - lots of hands on training. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "