- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your organization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "
" Susan Diamond is great! I would not change anything in the way she delivered the seminar. I would attend Susan's seminars again! "
Workplace Safety & Insurance
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "