- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your oganization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" The Instructor was great with real life experiences. The course offered good information and concepts that I can take home and use immediately. "
" I enjoyed the group environment and interaction with other attendees. It made the course more enjoyable and helped to illustrate the different types of people. "
" Way more interesting/informative than I expected "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "