- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your organization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
" I appreciated the level of experience the speaker has. He shared relevant real life examples to support the material being taught. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" I now understand how Finance comes up with the numbers for Balance Sheet, Cash flow Sheet and Income Statement. I can now see and understand how my company is doing. I also have more of an understanding in how to budget and how our company comes to terms with cutbacks at the office. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "