- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
How will the Go Beyond Curriculum help your organization?
Based on best practice research, the modules presented in this series have been selected to help develop the competencies critical for the success of a leader. The sequence of the modules has been designed to ensure that each module builds upon the last, enabling participants the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job in order to improve performance.
Over the last decade the workplace has changed significantly. Many have faced the effects of the global recession, layoffs, decreased engagement levels, an impending retirement of Baby Boomers, as well as the emergence of Generation X and Generation Y entering the workforce. This has caused organizations and leaders to redefine who they are, refresh their leadership perspective and reevaluate how to engage and lead their teams.
Effective leaders are not only able to connect with individuals to increase employee engagement and retention, but they also improve productivity. This program is designed to establish common leadership practices to achieve desired individual and organizational goals.
This program will provide leaders with the skills to:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Adapt their approach
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- REDUCE DESIGN AND DELIVERY TIME by using a turnkey leadership development series that is ready for implementation within your organization
- RESEARCH VALIDATED topics have been selected to increase the capabilities of your leaders
- CAPITALIZE ON PROVEN tools to increase leadership effectiveness and productivity when applied back on the job
- LEVERAGE BEST PRACTICES from successfully delivered leadership programs
- EASILY ADAPT MATERIALS to incorporate your organization’s logo, culture, language, processes and/or specific scenarios
- SELECT A FLEXIBLE delivery format and module topic(s) to meet your business needs
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" Way more interesting/informative than I expected "
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" John – you will be remembered! Excellent interactive learning, audio visuals, content knowledge, presentation! "