- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your organization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" The way Harry lead the course gave me a lot of insight and confidence in Project Management. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "