- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
A Ready-to-Go Management Curriculum for your team, for your organization.
The Go Beyond™ program is an out-of-the-box management program that can be implemented effortlessly in your organization. We’ve taken the best of our proven content and packaged it into modules that establish common leadership and management skills across your team or organization.
Desired Outcomes for Participants:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
- Establishes a consistent approach to leadership development across your organization
- Fosters accountability and collaboration for long term success
- Attract, grow and retain talent needed to deliver results
- Each module, or topic, is designed to build upon the last, allowing your team the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job to improve their performance
- Flexible delivery allows you to schedule it in a format that meets your business needs
- Option to adapt program materials to incorporate your organization’s branding, language, processes and/or relevant scenarios to help make it your own
- Elective topics are available to build on the core program
Is Go Beyond the right solution for your organization?
Contact us for a quick consultation to compare your desired outcomes to the content focus of Go Beyond. Armed with this insight, you can quickly assemble your business case to secure buy-in from your key stakeholders and fast track your leadership initiative with confidence.
Quebec & Eastern Canada
All other Ontario Regions
" The course was very professional and friendly. Ms. Rose was a joy to be around and she made all the role-playing games not as intimidating as I thought they'd be. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" The one thing I liked best about the course was the amount of information I had learned in only two days! "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "