- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
How will the Go Beyond Curriculum help your organization?
Based on best practice research, the modules presented in this series have been selected to help develop the competencies critical for the success of a leader. The sequence of the modules has been designed to ensure that each module builds upon the last, enabling participants the opportunity to apply their learning back on the job in order to improve performance.
Over the last decade the workplace has changed significantly. Many have faced the effects of the global recession, layoffs, decreased engagement levels, an impending retirement of Baby Boomers, as well as the emergence of Generation X and Generation Y entering the workforce. This has caused organizations and leaders to redefine who they are, refresh their leadership perspective and reevaluate how to engage and lead their teams.
Effective leaders are not only able to connect with individuals to increase employee engagement and retention, but they also improve productivity. This program is designed to establish common leadership practices to achieve desired individual and organizational goals.
This program will provide leaders with the skills to:
- Empower others
- Be collaborative and inclusive
- Communicate effectively
- Coach with direction
- Adapt their approach
- Establish purpose-driven work
- Successfully lead change
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- REDUCE DESIGN AND DELIVERY TIME by using a turnkey leadership development series that is ready for implementation within your organization
- RESEARCH VALIDATED topics have been selected to increase the capabilities of your leaders
- CAPITALIZE ON PROVEN tools to increase leadership effectiveness and productivity when applied back on the job
- LEVERAGE BEST PRACTICES from successfully delivered leadership programs
- EASILY ADAPT MATERIALS to incorporate your organization’s logo, culture, language, processes and/or specific scenarios
- SELECT A FLEXIBLE delivery format and module topic(s) to meet your business needs
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" It has met and exceeded my expectation and for a new manager. This course was great. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" The course was very well detailed. The interaction with the facilitator regarding actual business plan activities and challenges was excellent. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "