- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Business Enhancement Skills
Build your business savvy. Take the next step.
No matter the area or endeavour, we believe that leaders at all levels can outperform by adapting and committing to upgrading their knowledge and skills all the time. Our Business Enhancement courses run the gamut on professional development - from the Fundamentals of Finance and Budgeting, to Selling, Customer Service and more.
- AMA’s Advanced Financial Modeling and Forecasting Workshop (Live Online)
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business (Live Online)
- Budgeting Workshop for Managers
- Communication Excellence for Front-Line Staff
- Confidence-Building Skills for Women (Live Online)
- Design and Development for Live Online Delivery
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- From Chaos to Control: How to be Resilient to Workplace Stress
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers (Live Online)
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success (Live Online)
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling
- How to Hold a Decision-Making Meeting (That Actually Ends with a Decision)
- How to Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft® Outlook®
- How to Speak Accounting (Live Online)
- iPad® at Work:Tools for Business Productivity and Time Management
- iPhone® at Work: Tools for Business Productivity On the Go
- Managing Your Workload with Microsoft® Outlook®
- Managing Your Workload: How to Prioritize When Everything Is Important
- Mastering Excel® Charts and Graphical Features
- Mastering Excel® Dashboard Reports
- Mastering Excel® Database Management Tools
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions
- Mastering Excel® Macros
- Mastering Excel® Pivot Tables®: How to Crunch Numbers Like an Expert
- Secrets to Boosting Productivity (Live Online)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 (Live Online)
- Time Management (Live Online)
" We are very pleased with CMC’s willingness and ability to understand our business and create solutions to help us build on our successes - CMC has become a trusted advisor for our training and development needs and has assisted us in developing continuous learning options for our leaders to support relevant and engaging classroom programs. "
R.G. (Rick) Luciani
Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
" Leader was very excellent in delivering her material. I was able to learn different techniques to use when dealing with my customers and co-workers. "
" A big part was our instructor, Susan. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great teaching skills. She certainly helped clear up a lot of questions I had and made the course much more interesting. "
" [I] Enjoyed the course, it provides a framework to understand the necessity to think strategically and to do the right thing right. "
Business Development Bank of Canada
" This was a learning milestone in my career! "
Gibson Energy Ltd
" What a rewarding learning opportunity. This course gave me what I needed to bring success to my organization & my career. "
Sherritt International Corporation (recently promoted from GM Operations, Cuba)
" I liked the fact that everybody that attended had the same problems and as a group, we discussed ways that we would handle them when we got back to the office. It gave you a good perspective on how to handle problems. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" What I liked most about this course was the instructor because she made what can potentially be perceived as "fluffy" material very interesting by way of how she delivered the material. She used good examples and due to her vast experience in the field (and in delivering such courses, I'm sure) she was able to spontaneously come up with good suggestions as to how to handle specific situations the class questioned her on. "