- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Greater understanding. Better listening. Work better together.
We'll show you the way with a full range of courses offering expertise and guidance into communicating more effectively. Develop an understanding of your style and that of others as well learn the art of collaboration, negotation and influence.
Our communication training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your communication training skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
Gain greater skills, confidence, and professional recognition. Complete 3 qualifying courses from the Communications and/or Business Writing & Presentations Portfolio within 24 months and receive a CMC Certificate in Management Excellence. For more information about CMC`s Certificate Programs, call 1-866-929-1590.
- Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business (Live Online)
- Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-Oriented Communication (Live Online)
- Business Conversation Skills When English is a Second Language
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across the Organization (Live Online)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Technical Professionals
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop
- Crash Course on Solving Communication Problems
- Creating Friction-Free Relationships: Tools for Working with Anyone
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Difficult Performance Reviews: How to Turn Painful Conversations into Positive Results
- Effective Technical Writing (Live Online)
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion (Live Online)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Getting Results Without Authority (Live Online)
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (Live Online)
- How to Flex Your Communication Style (Live Online)
- How to Project Confidence with Demanding People
- Influencing Skills Workshop
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Managing Stress and Emotions in the Workplace
- Mastering Microsoft OneNote for Notetaking and Team Collaboration
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiating to Win (Live Online)
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Powerful Communication Techniques (Live Online)
- Resilience – Embracing Change
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication (Live Online)
- Secrets of Successful Public Speaking
- Squashing Workplace Negativity
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (Live Online)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® for Managers (Live Online)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 (Live Online)
- The Secret to Getting Through to Anyone
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" I enjoyed the group environment and interaction with other attendees. It made the course more enjoyable and helped to illustrate the different types of people. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" I liked the fact that Harry covered not just the hard skills, but also the soft skills. He showed a real interest and went out of his way to help us learn. "
" The one thing I liked best about the course was the amount of information I had learned in only two days! "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "