- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Greater understanding. Better listening. Work better together.
We'll show you the way with a full range of courses offering expertise and guidance into communicating more effectively. Develop an understanding of your style and that of others as well learn the art of collaboration, negotation and influence.
Our communication training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your communication training skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
Gain greater skills, confidence, and professional recognition. Complete 3 qualifying courses from the Communications and/or Business Writing & Presentations Portfolio within 24 months and receive a CMC Certificate in Management Excellence. For more information about CMC`s Certificate Programs, call 1-866-929-1590.
- Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business (Live Online)
- Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-Oriented Communication (Live Online)
- Business Conversation Skills When English is a Second Language
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across the Organization (Live Online)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Technical Professionals
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop
- Crash Course on Solving Communication Problems
- Creating Friction-Free Relationships: Tools for Working with Anyone
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Difficult Performance Reviews: How to Turn Painful Conversations into Positive Results
- Effective Technical Writing (Live Online)
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion (Live Online)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Getting Results Without Authority (Live Online)
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility (Live Online)
- How to Flex Your Communication Style (Live Online)
- How to Project Confidence with Demanding People
- Influencing Skills Workshop
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Managing Stress and Emotions in the Workplace
- Mastering Microsoft OneNote for Notetaking and Team Collaboration
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiating to Win (Live Online)
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Powerful Communication Techniques (Live Online)
- Resilience – Embracing Change
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication (Live Online)
- Secrets of Successful Public Speaking
- Squashing Workplace Negativity
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (Live Online)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® for Managers (Live Online)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 (Live Online)
- The Secret to Getting Through to Anyone
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "
" Extremely valuable, the seminar exceeded my expectations. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" Thank you for a great speaker! Very enjoyable. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" The course was very informative and easy to understand. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation