- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Passion. Vision. Inspiration. Be a Leader.
We offer a host of inspiring leadership and strategic management courses for both emerging and experienced leaders. All are designed to improve problem solving, decision making and critical thinking. And all help transform good leaders into great ones - catalysts inspiring positive change in their organizations.
And, our leadership training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your leadership training skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
Gain greater skills, confidence and professional recognition. Complete 3 qualifying courses from the Leadership Porfolio within 24 months and receive a CMC Certificate in Leadership. For more information about CMC's Certificate Programs, call 1-866-929-1590.
- Achieving Leadership Success Through People
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When You Can't Be Face to Face (Live Online)
- Coaching Skills for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking (Live Online)
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Developing Executive Leadership (Live Online)
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion (Live Online)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- How to Coach a Virtual Team (Live Online)
- How to Effectively Lead Virtual Team Meetings
- How to Motivate and Engage Your Employees Without Spending a Dime
- How to Solve Employee Performance Problems
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Leadership Development for Women
- Leadership Skills and Team Development for IT and Technical Professionals (Live Online)
- Leadership Through People Skills
- Leading Virtual and Remote Teams (Live Online)
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Leading Your Team Through Change
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader (Live Online)
- Preparing for Leadership
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead (Live Online)
- Taking on Greater Responsibility: Skills to Maximize Your Performance
- The Coaching Habit: Ask These Questions to Change The Way You Lead Forever (Live Online)
- The Voice of Leadership
- The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results (Live Online)
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "