- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Passion. Vision. Inspiration. Be a Leader.
We offer a host of inspiring leadership and strategic management courses for both emerging and experienced leaders. All are designed to improve problem solving, decision making and critical thinking. And all help transform good leaders into great ones - catalysts inspiring positive change in their organizations.
And, our leadership training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your leadership training skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
Gain greater skills, confidence and professional recognition. Complete 3 qualifying courses from the Leadership Porfolio within 24 months and receive a CMC Certificate in Leadership. For more information about CMC's Certificate Programs, call 1-866-929-1590.
- Achieving Leadership Success Through People
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When You Can't Be Face to Face (Live Online)
- Coaching Skills for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking (Live Online)
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Developing Executive Leadership (Live Online)
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion (Live Online)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- How to Coach a Virtual Team (Live Online)
- How to Effectively Lead Virtual Team Meetings
- How to Motivate and Engage Your Employees Without Spending a Dime
- How to Solve Employee Performance Problems
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Leadership Development for Women
- Leadership Skills and Team Development for IT and Technical Professionals (Live Online)
- Leadership Through People Skills
- Leading Virtual and Remote Teams (Live Online)
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (Live Online)
- Leading Your Team Through Change
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader (Live Online)
- Preparing for Leadership
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead (Live Online)
- Taking on Greater Responsibility: Skills to Maximize Your Performance
- The Coaching Habit: Ask These Questions to Change The Way You Lead Forever (Live Online)
- The Voice of Leadership
- The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results (Live Online)
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" We were able to work on projects we are currently working on back at the office. This made the training more relevant. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "