- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Practical. Progressive. Prepared.
Are you an ‘accidental’ project manager with no formal training, suddenly finding yourself responsible for managing a project? Maybe you’re working toward professional accreditation in Project Management. Or maybe you’re a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) looking to enhance your skills. Whatever your goal, our courses offer practical tools and techniques to help you advance your projects with ease, deliver them on time and within budget.
Canadian Management Centre is a Global Registered Education Provider (G.R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our courses support the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) requirements and provide the PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognized by PMI toward professional accreditation. PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification is the international standard for Project Managers and is the credential of choice in industries and organizations across Canada. Our PMP® Exam Prep is designed to ensure your success in passing the PMP® Exam - in fact, we guarantee it.
And, our project management training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Markham, Mississauga, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver.
Gain greater skills, confidence, and professional recognition. Complete 3 qualifying courses from the Project Management Portfolio within 24 months and receive a CMC Certificate in Project Management. For more information about CMC`s Certificate Programs, call 1-866-929-1590.
- Achieving Leadership Success Through People
- Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
- Essentials of Project management for the Nonproject Manager (Live Online)
- How to Create a Project Schedule that Works (Live Online)
- How to Prepare for the PMP Certification Exam: 7 Keys for Success
- How to Start a Project Right (Live Online)
- How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan (Live Online)
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success (Live Online)
- PMP Exam Prep Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager—A Basic “How-to” Approach
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Team Leadership: Building High Commitment Through Superior Communication
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" The instructor was upbeat, knowledgeable and flexible with the content. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "