- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Practical. Progressive. Prepared.
Are you an ‘accidental’ project manager with no formal training, suddenly finding yourself responsible for managing a project? Maybe you’re working toward professional accreditation in Project Management. Or maybe you’re a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) looking to enhance your skills. Whatever your goal, our courses offer practical tools and techniques to help you advance your projects with ease, deliver them on time and within budget.
Canadian Management Centre is a Global Registered Education Provider (G.R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our courses support the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) requirements and provide the PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognized by PMI toward professional accreditation. PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification is the international standard for Project Managers and is the credential of choice in industries and organizations across Canada. Our PMP® Exam Prep is designed to ensure your success in passing the PMP® Exam - in fact, we guarantee it.
And, our project management training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Mississauga, Ottawa and Toronto.
- Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
- Delegation Bootcamp (Live Online)
- Essentials of Project management for the Nonproject Manager (Live Online)
- How to Create a Project Schedule that Works (Live Online)
- How to Start a Project Right (Live Online)
- How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan (Live Online)
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success (Live Online)
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2013 (Live Online)
- PMP Exam Prep Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" I liked that the course size was small. This allowed for us to build relationships during the time we were together. "
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" I felt that the topics that were covered were extremely helpful because I would be able to apply these skills immediately. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" Extremely valuable, the seminar exceeded my expectations. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "