- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Are you an accidental project manager?
Perhaps you have suddenly found yourself responsible for managing a project but you have little or no formal training in Project Management. You know that some Project Management training would be useful, but have no need to learn sophisticated methodology. Hundreds of professionals have turned to Canadian Management Centre for the practical tools and techniques to help them achieve high quality results, on time and within budget.
Are you a PMP® or an aspiring PMP®?
Canadian Management Centre is a Global Registered Education Provider (G.R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our courses support the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) requirements and provide the PDUs (Professional Development Units) recognized by PMI toward professional accreditation. PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification is the international standard for Project Managers and is the credential of choice in industries and organizations across Canada. Our PMP® Exam Prep is designed to ensure your success in passing the PMP® Exam - in fact, we guarantee it.
And, our project management training courses are scheduled nationally to offer you the most flexibility in developing your skills. Courses are currently offerred in Calgary, Edmonton, Live Online, Mississauga, Ottawa and Toronto.
- Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
- Delegation Bootcamp (Live Online)
- Essentials of Project management for the Nonproject Manager (Live Online)
- How to Create a Project Schedule that Works (Live Online)
- How to Start a Project Right (Live Online)
- How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan (Live Online)
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success (Live Online)
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2013 (Live Online)
- Managing Today's IT and Technical Professionals (Live Online)
- PMP Exam Prep Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" The course was very informative and easy to understand. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "