- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" Janelle was an excellent instructor and kept the class motivated which was wonderful - keeps you interested in the course and the time flew by! The course gave wonderful insight into why and how you can have a better working relationship with your boss. "
" I liked the fact that Harry covered not just the hard skills, but also the soft skills. He showed a real interest and went out of his way to help us learn. "
" What I liked most about this course was the instructor because she made what can potentially be perceived as "fluffy" material very interesting by way of how she delivered the material. She used good examples and due to her vast experience in the field (and in delivering such courses, I'm sure) she was able to spontaneously come up with good suggestions as to how to handle specific situations the class questioned her on. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" The instructor was upbeat, knowledgeable and flexible with the content. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "