- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "