- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" Extremely valuable, the seminar exceeded my expectations. "
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "