- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "