- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "