- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" The seminar was very interactive - lots of hands on training. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "