- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "