- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" The course was very well detailed. The interaction with the facilitator regarding actual business plan activities and challenges was excellent. "
" The way Harry lead the course gave me a lot of insight and confidence in Project Management. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "