- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Best Selling Courses
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making The Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
- Assertiveness Training For Managers
- Assertiveness Training For Women in Business
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Effective Business Writing
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behavious Patterns That Hold You Back
- Negotiating To Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Sales and Marketing
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "
" Very practical & timely course – Great instructor! "
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" I liked that the course size was small. This allowed for us to build relationships during the time we were together. "
" I enjoyed the areas that focused on the process, as opposed to the project management side. "