- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Choose from our foundation of existing programs
Our established portfolio of core offerings allows our clients the flexibility to adapt our existing programs and deliver them to their employees in a way that best suits individual, team or organizational development needs. Our clients may choose to:
- Send individuals or groups to our Open Enrollment courses: Over 110 seminars across all major business areas that cater to any employee level, available in Calgary, Toronto, the GTA, London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon.
- Run an existing program at the location of your choice: For groups of 8 or more, we can bring our open enrollment courses onsite to save on costs and make sure individuals and teams advance at the same pace. We always match faculty members that suit your organization's culture.
- Adapt the duration or content for one of our existing programs to suit the needs of your employees.
- Create a competency based open enrollment curriculum aligned to meet the needs of your organization.
Who would benefit
A corporation where an existing CMC program fits their needs and only requires minimal customization to create the desired impact.
Need a simpler approach?
Interested in selecting from established programs? Delivery at your location? Click here to find a solution that’s right for you:Adapted Solutions
|Gold Recognition for training excellence for the second time in three years|
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" My organization is only now starting to use strategic planning; this course provided me with the information I need to help my departments and my division to move ahead. "
University of Toronto
" Not only did I learn from the presenters, I also learned from all the students (professionals) that I was lucky to be surrounded by all week. "
Aero Medical Industrial Services
" Very pleasant, effective communicator & facilitator "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "