- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Choose from our foundation of existing programs
Our established portfolio of core offerings allows our clients the flexibility to adapt our existing programs and deliver them to their employees in a way that best suits individual, team or organizational development needs. Our clients may choose to:
- Send individuals or groups to our Open Enrollment courses: Over 110 seminars across all major business areas that cater to any employee level, available in Calgary, Toronto, the GTA, London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon.
- Run an existing program at the location of your choice: For groups of 8 or more, we can bring our open enrollment courses onsite to save on costs and make sure individuals and teams advance at the same pace. We always match faculty members that suit your organization's culture.
- Adapt the duration or content for one of our existing programs to suit the needs of your employees.
- Create a competency based open enrollment curriculum aligned to meet the needs of your organization.
Who would benefit
A corporation where an existing CMC program fits their needs and only requires minimal customization to create the desired impact.
Need a simpler approach?
Interested in selecting from established programs? Delivery at your location? Click here to find a solution that’s right for you:Adapted Solutions
|Gold Recognition for training excellence for the second time in three years|
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "