- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Choose from our foundation of existing programs
Our established portfolio of core offerings allows our clients the flexibility to adapt our existing programs and deliver them to their employees in a way that best suits individual, team or organizational development needs. Our clients may choose to:
- Send individuals or groups to our Open Enrollment courses: Over 110 seminars across all major business areas that cater to any employee level, available in Calgary, Toronto, the GTA, London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon.
- Run an existing program at the location of your choice: For groups of 8 or more, we can bring our open enrollment courses onsite to save on costs and make sure individuals and teams advance at the same pace. We always match faculty members that suit your organization's culture.
- Adapt the duration or content for one of our existing programs to suit the needs of your employees.
- Create a competency based open enrollment curriculum aligned to meet the needs of your organization.
Who would benefit
A corporation where an existing CMC program fits their needs and only requires minimal customization to create the desired impact.
Need a simpler approach?
Interested in selecting from established programs? Delivery at your location? Click here to find a solution that’s right for you:Adapted Solutions
|Gold Recognition for training excellence for the second time in three years|
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" This was an excellent program. I strongly recommend it. I cam back refreshed and felt the material was right in-line with my function as a leader at Penn West. "
Manager, Technical Services
Penn West Energy Trust
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "
" I thought the course was very interesting and the flow was very comfortable. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "