- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Choose from our foundation of existing programs
Our established portfolio of core offerings allows our clients the flexibility to adapt our existing programs and deliver them to their employees in a way that best suits individual, team or organizational development needs. Our clients may choose to:
- Send individuals or groups to our Open Enrollment courses: Over 110 seminars across all major business areas that cater to any employee level, available in Calgary, Toronto, the GTA, London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon.
- Run an existing program at the location of your choice: For groups of 8 or more, we can bring our open enrollment courses onsite to save on costs and make sure individuals and teams advance at the same pace. We always match faculty members that suit your organization's culture.
- Adapt the duration or content for one of our existing programs to suit the needs of your employees.
- Create a competency based open enrollment curriculum aligned to meet the needs of your organization.
Who would benefit
A corporation where an existing CMC program fits their needs and only requires minimal customization to create the desired impact.
Need a simpler approach?
Interested in selecting from established programs? Delivery at your location? Click here to find a solution that’s right for you:Adapted Solutions
|Gold Recognition for training excellence for the second time in three years|
" This was a learning milestone in my career! "
Gibson Energy Ltd
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" I now understand how Finance comes up with the numbers for Balance Sheet, Cash flow Sheet and Income Statement. I can now see and understand how my company is doing. I also have more of an understanding in how to budget and how our company comes to terms with cutbacks at the office. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" Come to the course with expectations of what you want to learn and specific questions and you will come away with a high degree of satisfaction. The more you get involved in the course material, with the instructors and participants, the more you will get out of the course. "
Vice President, Engineering
NuVista Engery Ltd
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "