- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Choose from our foundation of existing programs
Our established portfolio of core offerings allows our clients the flexibility to adapt our existing programs and deliver them to their employees in a way that best suits individual, team or organizational development needs. Our clients may choose to:
- Send individuals or groups to our Open Enrollment courses: Over 110 seminars across all major business areas that cater to any employee level, available in Calgary, Toronto, the GTA, London, Kitchener/Waterloo, Ottawa, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, and Saskatoon.
- Run an existing program at the location of your choice: For groups of 8 or more, we can bring our open enrollment courses onsite to save on costs and make sure individuals and teams advance at the same pace. We always match faculty members that suit your organization's culture.
- Adapt the duration or content for one of our existing programs to suit the needs of your employees.
- Create a competency based open enrollment curriculum aligned to meet the needs of your organization.
Who would benefit
A corporation where an existing CMC program fits their needs and only requires minimal customization to create the desired impact.
Need a simpler approach?
Interested in selecting from established programs? Delivery at your location? Click here to find a solution that’s right for you:Adapted Solutions
|Gold Recognition for training excellence for the second time in three years|
" I liked the real-life examples provided by the instructor and by others in the class - it allowed me to see how I might apply what I was learning to my own situation. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" John – you will be remembered! Excellent interactive learning, audio visuals, content knowledge, presentation! "