- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
* Please note PDF file size of approximately 5.0 megabytes
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "