- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" An exceptional course. The course was very well coordinated. The social activities were well placed during the week to help facilitate networking ... "
ISC - Information Services Corporation
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" A big part was our instructor, Susan. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great teaching skills. She certainly helped clear up a lot of questions I had and made the course much more interesting. "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "