- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore great options to help overcome training challanges you or your team might face
- Discover new pricing options and delivery formats that make learning more accessible
- Find new ways to overcome time and budget constraints
- Choose a learning option that best meets your needs
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning: From Vision to Action
- Leadership Development for Women
- Improving Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" The seminar was very interactive - lots of hands on training. "
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "