- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I thought the course was very interesting and the flow was very comfortable. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" The way Harry lead the course gave me a lot of insight and confidence in Project Management. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "