- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" The course was very well detailed. The interaction with the facilitator regarding actual business plan activities and challenges was excellent. "
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" The course really made one think, especially concerning what type of person you are and also the type of person your supervisor is. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "