- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore great options to help overcome training challanges you or your team might face
- Discover new pricing options and delivery formats that make learning more accessible
- Find new ways to overcome time and budget constraints
- Choose a learning option that best meets your needs
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning: From Vision to Action
- Leadership Development for Women
- Improving Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" The instructor was upbeat, knowledgeable and flexible with the content. "
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada