- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore great options to help overcome training challanges you or your team might face
- Discover new pricing options and delivery formats that make learning more accessible
- Find new ways to overcome time and budget constraints
- Choose a learning option that best meets your needs
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning: From Vision to Action
- Leadership Development for Women
- Improving Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" What I liked most about this course was the instructor because she made what can potentially be perceived as "fluffy" material very interesting by way of how she delivered the material. She used good examples and due to her vast experience in the field (and in delivering such courses, I'm sure) she was able to spontaneously come up with good suggestions as to how to handle specific situations the class questioned her on. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" Extremely valuable, the seminar exceeded my expectations. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" The content was very good and of great value. "