- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" We were able to work on projects we are currently working on back at the office. This made the training more relevant. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "