- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore great options to help overcome training challanges you or your team might face
- Discover new pricing options and delivery formats that make learning more accessible
- Find new ways to overcome time and budget constraints
- Choose a learning option that best meets your needs
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning: From Vision to Action
- Leadership Development for Women
- Improving Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" Leader was very excellent in delivering her material. I was able to learn different techniques to use when dealing with my customers and co-workers. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" The Instructor was great with real life experiences. The course offered good information and concepts that I can take home and use immediately. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "