- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore great options to help overcome training challanges you or your team might face
- Discover new pricing options and delivery formats that make learning more accessible
- Find new ways to overcome time and budget constraints
- Choose a learning option that best meets your needs
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning: From Vision to Action
- Leadership Development for Women
- Improving Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" I appreciated the level of experience the speaker has. He shared relevant real life examples to support the material being taught. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" The course really made one think, especially concerning what type of person you are and also the type of person your supervisor is. "