- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
View our Latest Digital Course Guide
In this issue:
- Explore what Millennials value & expect in the workplace
- Understand how Millennial values impact the generations they work alongside
- Find out where you should focus to engage your Millennial employees and prepare them for future leadership positions
- Determine how to manage any potential fallout from Millennial values essentially re-writing the way we work today
Also check out our latest courses and make sure you don't miss out on our introductory pricing deals!
New classroom courses include:
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Successfully Managing People
- Engaging Multi-Generational Workforce
To view the Digital Catalogue you must have Adobe® Flash Player installed. Click here for the latest version of Adobe® Flash Player.
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" I enjoyed the areas that focused on the process, as opposed to the project management side. "
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "