- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
There are a lot of choices when it comes to open enrolment courses at Canadian Management Centre. To help narrow down your search, preview some of our most popular courses.
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching Skills for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
- Preparing for Leadership
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & Analysis
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Negotiating to Win
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- PMP Exam Prep Workshop
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Business Writing & Presentation Skills
Business Enhancement Skills
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Human Resources & Training
Office Administration & Support
Sales & Marketing
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" The instructor was upbeat, knowledgeable and flexible with the content. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "