- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre makes access to learning more convenient through our affiliate American Management Association’s catalogue of Live Online courses. The virtual classroom format delivers courses in easy-to-manage installments that won’t disrupt your work week
- Master new skills and learn “by doing”
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from practitioners in the field—the same world-class AMA instructors who teach the traditional classroom programs
- Receive live, personal feedback from your instructor and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
View available virtual classroom courses by reviewing from a list of courses by topic or delivery length.
Live Online Express Skills
Short, interactive online courses that provide a practical understanding of a targeted skill
Time required: 2½ hours
1-Day Live Online
An accelerated program introducing essential topics with interactive exercises and team collaboration
Time required: 1 day
Live Online Courses
A full-immersion approach that provides a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered with ample opportunities for interactive skills practice and personalized feedback
Time required: 2-4 half days
All Live Online Courses
View a list of all available online courses by topic
With our virtual classroom courses you eliminate hotel and travel costs and minimize the time away from work
With every virtual classroom course you’ll get:
- Pre and post learning materials to supplement your in-class learning
- An action plan to implement your new skills
- A free headset with a microphone in order to interact using VOIP
- And a certificate of completion showing your earned CEU’s
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" I felt that the topics that were covered were extremely helpful because I would be able to apply these skills immediately. "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "