- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre makes access to learning more convenient through our affiliate American Management Association’s catalogue of Live Online courses. The virtual classroom format delivers courses in easy-to-manage installments that won’t disrupt your work week
- Master new skills and learn “by doing”
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from practitioners in the field—the same world-class AMA instructors who teach the traditional classroom programs
- Receive live, personal feedback from your instructor and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
View available virtual classroom courses by reviewing from a list of courses by topic or delivery length.
Live Online Express Skills
Short, interactive online courses that provide a practical understanding of a targeted skill
Time required: 2½ hours
1-Day Live Online
An accelerated program introducing essential topics with interactive exercises and team collaboration
Time required: 1 day
Live Online Courses
A full-immersion approach that provides a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered with ample opportunities for interactive skills practice and personalized feedback
Time required: 2-4 half days
All Live Online Courses
View a list of all available online courses by topic
With our virtual classroom courses you eliminate hotel and travel costs and minimize the time away from work
With every virtual classroom course you’ll get:
- Pre and post learning materials to supplement your in-class learning
- An action plan to implement your new skills
- A free headset with a microphone in order to interact using VOIP
- And a certificate of completion showing your earned CEU’s
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" The course was very professional and friendly. Ms. Rose was a joy to be around and she made all the role-playing games not as intimidating as I thought they'd be. "
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" The Instructor was great with real life experiences. The course offered good information and concepts that I can take home and use immediately. "