- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Turn your desktop into a classroom - take advantage of AMA's Live Online Seminars
CMC makes access to learning more convenient through AMA’s catalogue of Live Online courses. As an alternative to the traditional classroom setting, these live online seminars offer the high-calibre faculty and quality content AMA is known for, but in a live online format— delivered in easy-to-manage lesson installments that won’t disrupt your work week. Learn new skills, sharpen existing ones and enhance your career journey!
- Interactive, instructor-led course in a user-friendly platform
- Talk and text with faculty and peers via chat and VoIP
- Share files and work in breakout group activities
- Access live, 24/7 customer support throughout your AMA learning experience
- FREE USB headset delivered to your door
LXL Express courses available online:
- 3 Steps to Exceptional Critical Thinking
- Confidence Building Skills for Women
- How to Build a Persuasive Power Base
- How to Coach a Virtual Team
- How to Create a Project Schedule that Works
- How to Fill the Sales Pipeline
- How to Flex Your Communication Style
- How to Manage Time Meetings and Stress
- How to Prioritize and Make Decisions Like a Pro
- How to Speak Accounting
- How to Start a Project Right
- How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan
- Painless Performance Management
- Powerful Communication Techniques
- Secrets to Boosting Your Productivity
- Tips for Giving and Receiving Feedback
Courses available online:
- AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Essentials
- AMA’s 2-Day Business Writing Workshop
- AMA’s Advanced Financial Modeling and Forecasting Workshop
- AMA’s Business Grammar Workshop
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-oriented Communication
- Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When you Can't Be Face to Face
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Critical Thinking
- Developing Executive Leadership
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Essentials of Project Management for the Nonproject Manager
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion
- Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective Salesperson
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Getting Results Without Authority
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Leadership Skills and Team Development for IT and Technical Professionals
- Leading in a Global Environment
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Making the Transition from Staff Member to Supervisor
- Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Management Skills for New Managers
- Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2013
- Managing Today's IT and Technical Professionals
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Negotiating to Win
- Partnering with Your Boss: Strategic Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Preparing for Leadership: What It Takes to Take the Lead
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
- Successfully Managing People
- The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
- The Virtual Trainer: Success Strategies for Facilitating Live Online Training
- Time Management
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" John – you will be remembered! Excellent interactive learning, audio visuals, content knowledge, presentation! "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "