- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre makes access to learning more convenient through our affiliate American Management Association’s catalogue of Live Online courses. The virtual classroom format delivers courses in easy-to-manage installments that won’t disrupt your work week
- Master new skills and learn “by doing”
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from practitioners in the field—the same world-class AMA instructors who teach the traditional classroom programs
- Receive live, personal feedback from your instructor and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
View available virtual classroom courses by reviewing from a list of courses by topic or delivery length.
Live Online Express Skills
Short, interactive online courses that provide a practical understanding of a targeted skill
Time required: 2½ hours
1-Day Live Online
An accelerated program introducing essential topics with interactive exercises and team collaboration
Time required: 1 day
Live Online Courses
A full-immersion approach that provides a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered with ample opportunities for interactive skills practice and personalized feedback
Time required: 2-4 half days
All Live Online Courses
View a list of all available online courses by topic
With our virtual classroom courses you eliminate hotel and travel costs and minimize the time away from work
With every virtual classroom course you’ll get:
- Pre and post learning materials to supplement your in-class learning
- An action plan to implement your new skills
- A free headset with a microphone in order to interact using VOIP
- And a certificate of completion showing your earned CEU’s
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "