- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Turn your desktop into a classroom - take advantage of AMA's Live Online Seminars
CMC makes access to learning more convenient through AMA’s catalogue of Live Online courses. As an alternative to the traditional classroom setting, these live online seminars offer the high-calibre faculty and quality content AMA is known for, but in a live online format— delivered in easy-to-manage lesson installments that won’t disrupt your work week. Learn new skills, sharpen existing ones and enhance your career journey!
- Interactive, instructor-led course in a user-friendly platform
- Talk and text with faculty and peers via chat and VoIP
- Share files and work in breakout group activities
- Access live, 24/7 customer support throughout your AMA learning experience
- FREE USB headset delivered to your door
- Lessons are divided into manageable 3-hour blocks
Courses available online:
- AMA Business Boot Camp: Management and Leadership Essentials
- AMA’s 2-Day Business Writing Workshop
- AMA’s Advanced Financial Modeling and Forecasting Workshop
- AMA’s Business Grammar Workshop
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Building Better Work Relationships: New Techniques for Results-oriented Communication
- Coaching from a Distance: Developing Your Team When you Can't Be Face to Face
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: A Seminar for IT and Technical Professionals
- Critical Thinking
- Developing Executive Leadership
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Essentials of Project Management for the Nonproject Manager
- Expanding Your Influence: Understanding the Psychology of Persuasion
- Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective Salesperson
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Getting Results Without Authority
- How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Leadership Skills and Team Development for IT and Technical Professionals
- Leading in a Global Environment
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Making the Transition from Staff Member to Supervisor
- Management Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Management Skills for New Managers
- Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft Project 2013
- Managing Today's IT and Technical Professionals
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Negotiating to Win
- Partnering with Your Boss: Strategic Skills for Administrative Professionals
- Preparing for Leadership: What It Takes to Take the Lead
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
- Successfully Managing People
- The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
- The Virtual Trainer: Success Strategies for Facilitating Live Online Training
- Time Management
" I appreciated the level of experience the speaker has. He shared relevant real life examples to support the material being taught. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" It has met and exceeded my expectation and for a new manager. This course was great. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "