- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre makes access to learning more convenient through our affiliate American Management Association’s catalogue of Live Online courses. The virtual classroom format delivers courses in easy-to-manage installments that won’t disrupt your work week
- Master new skills and learn “by doing”
- Work in small groups and breakout sessions to maximize learning
- Get real-world advice from practitioners in the field—the same world-class AMA instructors who teach the traditional classroom programs
- Receive live, personal feedback from your instructor and peers
- Engage in a variety of activities that create a dynamic learning experience
View available virtual classroom courses by reviewing from a list of courses by topic or delivery length.
Live Online Express Skills
Short, interactive online courses that provide a practical understanding of a targeted skill
Time required: 2½ hours
1-Day Live Online
An accelerated program introducing essential topics with interactive exercises and team collaboration
Time required: 1 day
Live Online Courses
A full-immersion approach that provides a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered with ample opportunities for interactive skills practice and personalized feedback
Time required: 2-4 half days
All Live Online Courses
View a list of all available online courses by topic
With our virtual classroom courses you eliminate hotel and travel costs and minimize the time away from work
With every virtual classroom course you’ll get:
- Pre and post learning materials to supplement your in-class learning
- An action plan to implement your new skills
- A free headset with a microphone in order to interact using VOIP
- And a certificate of completion showing your earned CEU’s
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" Susan Diamond is great! I would not change anything in the way she delivered the seminar. I would attend Susan's seminars again! "
Workplace Safety & Insurance
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" I liked the fact that everybody that attended had the same problems and as a group, we discussed ways that we would handle them when we got back to the office. It gave you a good perspective on how to handle problems. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" The personalized involvement by the course leader made the learning relevant to the real world. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "