- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" I thought the course was very interesting and the flow was very comfortable. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "