- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Enhancement Skills|
|Human Resources & Training|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Preparing for Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
Project ManagementBack to Top
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" I enjoyed the areas that focused on the process, as opposed to the project management side. "
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "