- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation Skills|
|Business Enhancement Skills||Human Resources & Training|
|Customer Service||Office Administration & Support|
|Sales & Marketing|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Preparing for Leadership
- The Voice of Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Change Management Workshop
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Smarter Meetings
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Technical Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
Project ManagementBack to Top
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Business Writing & Presentation SkillsBack to Top
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
- Communication Excellence for Front-Line Staff
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
Customer ServiceBack to Top
Office Administration & SupportBack to Top
Sales & MarketingBack to Top
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" The course was very professional and friendly. Ms. Rose was a joy to be around and she made all the role-playing games not as intimidating as I thought they'd be. "
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" I enjoyed the areas that focused on the process, as opposed to the project management side. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "