- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Enhancement Skills|
|Human Resources & Training||Sales & Marketing|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Preparing for Leadership
- The Voice of Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Technical Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
Project ManagementBack to Top
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
Sales & MarketingBack to Top
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "
" A big part was our instructor, Susan. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great teaching skills. She certainly helped clear up a lot of questions I had and made the course much more interesting. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" Janelle was an excellent instructor and kept the class motivated which was wonderful - keeps you interested in the course and the time flew by! The course gave wonderful insight into why and how you can have a better working relationship with your boss. "
" We are very pleased with CMC’s willingness and ability to understand our business and create solutions to help us build on our successes - CMC has become a trusted advisor for our training and development needs and has assisted us in developing continuous learning options for our leaders to support relevant and engaging classroom programs. "
R.G. (Rick) Luciani
Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
" I liked everything about the course but enjoyed the case evaluations the most. With the cases, we were putting all the analytical tools together through practical use rather than just theoretically. "