- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation Skills|
|Business Enhancement Skills||Human Resources & Training|
|Customer Service||Office Administration & Support|
|Sales & Marketing|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Preparing for Leadership
- The Voice of Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Change Management Workshop
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Smarter Meetings
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills for Technical Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop
- Responding to Conflict: Strategies for Improved Communication
Project ManagementBack to Top
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
- The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
Business Writing & Presentation SkillsBack to Top
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
- Communication Excellence for Front-Line Staff
- Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
Customer ServiceBack to Top
Office Administration & SupportBack to Top
Sales & MarketingBack to Top
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
" I liked everything about the course but enjoyed the case evaluations the most. With the cases, we were putting all the analytical tools together through practical use rather than just theoretically. "
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" Janelle was an excellent instructor and kept the class motivated which was wonderful - keeps you interested in the course and the time flew by! The course gave wonderful insight into why and how you can have a better working relationship with your boss. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "