- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" Thank you for a great speaker! Very enjoyable. "
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" I thought the course was very interesting and the flow was very comfortable. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Significantly exceeded my expectations. By far the best Unit have taken so far (I,II,III). "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" The course was very well detailed. The interaction with the facilitator regarding actual business plan activities and challenges was excellent. "