- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "