- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" It was a small group, which made it more of a coaching and mentoring environment, enabling the participants to readily apply the new techniques and concepts to their own environments. "
" I felt confident before the course and now I feel even much better while knowing the recipe and the rationale of the win-win negotiation parties. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "