- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" The seminar was very interactive - lots of hands on training. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" The course was very well detailed. The interaction with the facilitator regarding actual business plan activities and challenges was excellent. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "