- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" The way Harry lead the course gave me a lot of insight and confidence in Project Management. "
" The course was very informative and easy to understand. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" The Instructor was great with real life experiences. The course offered good information and concepts that I can take home and use immediately. "
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" Way more interesting/informative than I expected "
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "