- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" The instructor was very knowledgeable and provided information that could be put to use immediately. Also, questions were answered in a direct manner, with assistance from the group. "
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" Way more interesting/informative than I expected "