- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost your career with Canadian Management Centre Courses in Mississauga
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Mississauga professional development courses. In only two to five days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. Courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields.
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Grammar for Professionals
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Excellent, very participative group, good techniques & learning. "
Delta Dental Plan Michigan
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" The course information was very well organized. It was nice to have a variety of participants with a range of different issues. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" I enjoyed the areas that focused on the process, as opposed to the project management side. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "