- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Office Administration and Support||Project Management|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Effective Business Writing
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Negotiating to Win
- Negotiation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Office Administration and SupportBack to Top
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Excellent subject knowledge & depth, very clear & methodical, and excellent mentor. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" Very practical & timely course – Great instructor! "
" We were able to work on projects we are currently working on back at the office. This made the training more relevant. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "