- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Office Administration and Support||Project Management|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop (1-Day)
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Office Administration and SupportBack to Top
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "