- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Office Administration and Support||Project Management|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop (1-Day)
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Office Administration and SupportBack to Top
Project ManagementBack to Top
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" The way Harry lead the course gave me a lot of insight and confidence in Project Management. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" It has met and exceeded my expectation and for a new manager. This course was great. "