- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Office Administration and Support||Project Management|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop (1-Day)
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Office Administration and SupportBack to Top
Project ManagementBack to Top
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" It has met and exceeded my expectation and for a new manager. This course was great. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "