- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Office Administration and Support||Project Management|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop (1-Day)
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Office Administration and SupportBack to Top
Project ManagementBack to Top
" I appreciated the level of experience the speaker has. He shared relevant real life examples to support the material being taught. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" Gives me ideas/strategies to apply to real life, not just text book (school). "
Panago Pizza Inc.