- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Boost Your Career With Canadian Management Centre Seminars in Ottawa
Take your career to the next level and beyond with Canadian Management Centre's upcoming Ottawa seminars. In only two to four days, you'll learn the business theories and gain practical, hands-on experience you need for career success. CMC courses are lead by our team of facilitators - all leaders in their respective fields. Fuel your career success with these Canadian Management Centre seminars in Ottawa:
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation Skills|
|Business Enhancement Skills||Human Resources & Training|
|Office Administration & Support|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Coaching Skills for Effective Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Preparing for Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Decision Making
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work For You
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Skills for Women in Business
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Influencing Skills Workshop
- Moving Ahead: Breaking Behaviour Patterns that Hold You Back
- Negotiating to Win
- The Secret to Getting Through to Anyone
Project ManagementBack to Top
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Business Writing & Presentation SkillsBack to Top
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
Office Administration & SupportBack to Top
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" I appreciated the level of experience the speaker has. He shared relevant real life examples to support the material being taught. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "