- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
As an affiliate of AMA International, Canadian Management Centre is part of the world’s largest global network of not-for-profit management and business skills training providers. Our charitable pricing program is intended to support other not-for-profit organizations get the best value for their employee development dollars. This program enables charitable organizations to build the skills and knowledge of their employees, and keep their funding allocated to the important work they do for Canadian communities.
How do you benefit?
- Reduced rate of up to 40% on select classroom courses at the CMC offices in Toronto
- Reduced rate of up to 30% on select classroom courses run at other locations across Canada
- Reduced rate of up to 10% on premium CMC Courses such as the 5-Day “MBA”, The Comprehensive Project Management Workshop and Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Special access to last minute seating with up to 50% off selected courses
- Reduced rate of up to 10% on Live Online courses
- Reduced pricing on Canadian Management Centre’s room rental facilities in Toronto (based on availability. Includes room rental and catering packages)
Does your organization qualify?
NOTE: Charitable Pricing qualification lasts for 12 months, and requires renewal each calendar year. This is an Open Enrolment offer only, reduced rates do not apply to Corporate Learning Solutions deliveries or consulting. Charitable Pricing is only available in Canada.
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "
" The Instructor was great with real life experiences. The course offered good information and concepts that I can take home and use immediately. "
" A big part was our instructor, Susan. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great teaching skills. She certainly helped clear up a lot of questions I had and made the course much more interesting. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" John – you will be remembered! Excellent interactive learning, audio visuals, content knowledge, presentation! "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "