Cultivate effectiveness, lead with excellence and transform your team for breakthrough results.
By FranklinCovey—available through AMA.
We’re living and working in the Knowledge Worker Age—yet many of today’s managers are still in the industrial age. Workers increasingly find themselves with too many assigned tasks and too many competing priorities, making it nearly impossible to be completely effective. People and entire departments still lack open communication, and “crises” are reacted to with fast, ineffectual decisions. This seminar can help you change old, ineffective behaviors to effective ones. You’ll learn not only to better manage yourself but to become better equipped to lead others and unleash team potential. Don’t miss this powerful workshop, where you’ll discover the same principles that have led many of the world’s foremost business leaders to new heights of success.
Oct 11, 2017 - Oct 12, 2017Live Online12:00 PM – 5:30 PM (ET)
Jan 17, 2018 - Jan 18, 2018Live Online12:00 PM – 5:30 PM (ET)
Do you need a different date or location? We offer Courses On Request.
How You Will Benefit
- Define the contribution you want to make and what you want to accomplish as a manager
- Enhance your leadership abilities and reach your full potential
- Judge the goals your efforts should be focused on using daily and weekly planning
- Communicate effectively and raise the levels of trust and fulfillment within your team
Who Should Attend
Managers who are seeking to become more effective, build better relationships and help their organization succeed.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills