How You Will Benefit
- Create effective financial models that meet your business needs
- Quantify the uncertainty inherent in forecasting models with various risk analysis techniques
- Make better, more profitable business decisions using advanced financial modeling methods
- Evaluate patterns in your historical data
- Identify and utilize key business drivers and integrate them into your forecast
These courses offer the high-calibre faculty and quality content that Canadian Management Centre is known for, but in a live online format— delivered in easy-to-manage lesson installments that won’t disrupt your work week. This course is delivered in four, 3-hour sessions over a 2 week period
Who Should Attend
Analysts and executive-level managers who work with financial models and need a refresher course on modeling methods—as well as experienced financial professionals who have not built models on a regular basis.
Note: Please bring a PC laptop equipped with Excel.
Those with minimal finance experience should attend Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting first.