How You Will Benefit
- Gain a broader understanding of how all agile techniques fit together and how agile development works in practice
- Easily adapt an agile strategy to reflect the situation of your team
- Understand how to integrate critical activities such as analysis, design, testing and quality in a streamlined but non-prescriptive way
- Develop a solid foundation from which to scale agile – including large and geographically distributed teams
- Take the PMI DALSM exam within 30-days of completing this course at no extra charge. (After 30 days, to cost to write the DALSM exam is $200 USD (paid to PMI)
Participants in this advanced level workshop should have the following:
- Hands on experience as a Team Member or as an Agile Lead on at least one project following an agile lifecycle.
- Formal training in agile fundamentals such as Agile Project Management Hands On or a comparable course.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level workshop is for experienced Project Leaders who:
- Understand the fundamentals of agile and have experience applying them on projects
- Want to take their applied agile experience to the next level in their career
- Would like to qualify to write the PMI DALSM (Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master) certification exam
This course is provided by World Class Productivity - a PMI Disciplined Agile Partner in association with Canadian Management Centre.