How You Will Benefit
- Progressive exercises simulate the use of Microsoft Project on an actual project
- Tips and techniques that encourage both greater efficiency and fewer potential errors
- Focus on practice and problem solving: Identify and resolve resource and scheduling conflicts, set a baseline and update status information and reports for stakeholders
- Course workbook including step-by-step course exercises complete with many screen captures and advanced project tips, exercises and answers
- Data files with all applicable Microsoft Project files used in the course for participants to repurpose to support their own projects.
- Participants gain the skills and confidence to use MSP on their projects right away
Who Should Attend
This course is best suited to Project Managers, Project Schedulers, Project Team members and anyone who is required to understand the capabilities of Microsoft Project, or is required to access data from within MS project.
It is recommended that participants have a fundamental understanding of traditional Project Management terminology, tools and techniques as well as completion of a foundational course in Project Management like our 3-Day Project Management Essentials Part 1 - The Fundamentals
Technical Requirements: Participants must bring their own laptop with MS Project version 2013 or 2016 in either the standard or professional versions.