How You Will Benefit
- Apply basic elements of strategy execution to your own strategic initiative
- Recognize factors affecting your ability to execute your organization’s strategy
- Break large, long-term strategic initiatives into smaller, achievable projects
- Map your own strategic goals against the vital points of success, failure and resistance
- Utilize skills that can gain and sustain support across organizational boundaries
- Identify ways to better align your strategy with departmental and organizational goals
- Using Mind Mapping to define and refine a strategic initiative
- Designing a strategic execution goal for a successful outcome and preparing for results
- Planning and leading an energizing launch for a strategic initiative-focused project
- Using plans, schedules, budgets and controls to track the progress of your strategic initiative
- Overcoming opposition and unforeseen obstacles using political skills and creative problem solving
Who Should Attend
Experienced leaders who need to successfully execute their part of larger scope, mission-critical strategic initiatives.
Please note: Live Online sessions are conducted in partnership with American Management Association.