- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Virtual Classroom (Live Online) Sessions
Virtual classrooms provide you with another option for delivering learning and development programs to your target audience. Leveraging web-conferencing technology, a virtual classroom allows you to participate in a collaborative and interactive learning experience regardless of the physical location of your target audience while maintaining a high quality learning experience.
Delivered by Canadian Management Centre’s expert facilitators, our virtual classroom sessions are designed as live, interactive, instructor-led courses that can be accessible anywhere via the internet. The technical requirements for a seamless experience are simple and inexpensive to implement. All you need is a computer, a reliable high-speed internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader and a headset (telephone or computer).
The virtual classroom option can be used for:
Course Delivery – many of our popular instructor-led programs can be delivered in a virtual classroom format. Special attention has been taken to ensure the same level of interaction in a virtual classroom environment as is available in a traditional classroom. Courses are shortened to a maximum of 3 hours per segment, but are delivered over several days. This ensures participants can remain fully engaged during the delivery.
- Blended Learning– many of our clients have engaged virtual classrooms as a way to extend learning beyond the physical classroom. A post-course virtual classroom session allows participants to re-group to prepare for their upcoming learning experience or to debrief on their key learnings from a program. Their facilitator can follow-up with participants to track progress and address any challenges participants may be facing. The opportunity to re-connect with both the Facilitator and their peers ensures accountability on the participant for transferring their learning back on the job.
Who Would Benefit
Individuals and/or organizations looking for:
- A cost effective learning solution for a geographically dispersed audience
- A delivery option to complement an instructor-led program or curriculum
- An alternative delivery mode to in-class training
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" Janelle is a terrific course administrator. She made everything very easy to understand and the information was of benefit to my boss and I. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "