- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Virtual Classroom (Live Online) Sessions
Virtual classrooms provide you with another option for delivering learning and development programs to your target audience. Leveraging web-conferencing technology, a virtual classroom allows you to participate in a collaborative and interactive learning experience regardless of the physical location of your target audience while maintaining a high quality learning experience.
Delivered by Canadian Management Centre’s expert facilitators, our virtual classroom sessions are designed as live, interactive, instructor-led courses that can be accessible anywhere via the internet. The technical requirements for a seamless experience are simple and inexpensive to implement. All you need is a computer, a reliable high-speed internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader and a headset (telephone or computer).
The virtual classroom option can be used for:
Course Delivery – many of our popular instructor-led programs can be delivered in a virtual classroom format. Special attention has been taken to ensure the same level of interaction in a virtual classroom environment as is available in a traditional classroom. Courses are shortened to a maximum of 3 hours per segment, but are delivered over several days. This ensures participants can remain fully engaged during the delivery.
- Blended Learning– many of our clients have engaged virtual classrooms as a way to extend learning beyond the physical classroom. A post-course virtual classroom session allows participants to re-group to prepare for their upcoming learning experience or to debrief on their key learnings from a program. Their facilitator can follow-up with participants to track progress and address any challenges participants may be facing. The opportunity to re-connect with both the Facilitator and their peers ensures accountability on the participant for transferring their learning back on the job.
Who Would Benefit
Individuals and/or organizations looking for:
- A cost effective learning solution for a geographically dispersed audience
- A delivery option to complement an instructor-led program or curriculum
- An alternative delivery mode to in-class training
" The instructor was very energetic & dynamic. She provided excellent examples and skillfully directed the discussions. She also has a wonderful sense of humour. "
Fisheries & Oceans Canada
" Excellent, very participative group, good techniques & learning. "
Delta Dental Plan Michigan
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "
" I liked the opportunity to interact with other project managers. "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" The course was very professional and friendly. Ms. Rose was a joy to be around and she made all the role-playing games not as intimidating as I thought they'd be. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "