- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre’s
These passes allow individuals the opportunity to participate in an unlimited number of Open Enrolment courses at one budget friendly price. Enhance your skills, close your skill-gaps, and advance your career faster than ever before. Both passes give you full access to our 100+ Open Enrolment courses. Choose from two types of Passes:
Annual Training Pass
One full year of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $4,495
Premium Annual Training Pass
Two full years of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $6,495
Terms and Conditions:
1. The purchase of an Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for the 12 month period that commences on the purchase date. The purchase of a Premium Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for a 24 month period that commences on the purchase date. All course attendance must occur within this time frame. Photo ID is required at the start of the course. The individual can take unlimited courses (excluding Live-On-Line Learning, CMC's 5-Day "MBA" and The Comprehensive Project Management Course).
2. This pass is not transferable and can only be used by the individual who purchases it.
3. Registering for a course and cancelling late (see our cancellation policy) results in a $250 cancellation fee. Registering for a course and not attending without notifying CMC will result in the cancellation of your Annual Pass and no refund will be issued. Other conditions may apply. Policies may change without notice.
4. Annual Passes are not eligible for purchase by individually contracted Consultants, Trainers or Coaches
5. Past purchases and other promotional offers are excluded.
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" Excellent, very participative group, good techniques & learning. "
Delta Dental Plan Michigan
" I liked the fact that everybody that attended had the same problems and as a group, we discussed ways that we would handle them when we got back to the office. It gave you a good perspective on how to handle problems. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "