- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre’s
These passes allow individuals the opportunity to participate in an unlimited number of Open Enrolment courses at one budget friendly price. Enhance your skills, close your skill-gaps, and advance your career faster than ever before. Both passes give you full access to our 100+ Open Enrolment courses. Choose from two types of Passes:
Annual Training Pass
One full year of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $4,495
Premium Annual Training Pass
Two full years of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $6,495
Terms and Conditions:
1. The purchase of an Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for the 12 month period that commences on the purchase date. The purchase of a Premium Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for a 24 month period that commences on the purchase date. All course attendance must occur within this time frame. Photo ID is required at the start of the course. The individual can take unlimited courses (excluding Live-On-Line Learning, CMC's 5-Day "MBA" and The Comprehensive Project Management Course).
2. This pass is not transferable and can only be used by the individual who purchases it.
3. Registering for a course and cancelling late (see our cancellation policy) results in a $250 cancellation fee. Registering for a course and not attending without notifying CMC will result in the cancellation of your Annual Pass and no refund will be issued. Other conditions may apply. Policies may change without notice.
4. Annual Passes are not eligible for purchase by individually contracted Consultants, Trainers or Coaches
5. Past purchases and other promotional offers are excluded.
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Rob was a very experienced instructor for detailed project management with hands-on knowledge for the PMP exam. "
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" I liked that the course size was small. This allowed for us to build relationships during the time we were together. "
" Very practical & timely course – Great instructor! "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "