- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Canadian Management Centre’s
These passes allow individuals the opportunity to participate in an unlimited number of Open Enrolment courses at one budget friendly price. Enhance your skills, close your skill-gaps, and advance your career faster than ever before. Both passes give you full access to our 100+ Open Enrolment courses. Choose from two types of Passes:
Annual Training Pass
One full year of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $4,495
Premium Annual Training Pass
Two full years of unlimited access to all classroom courses. $6,495
Terms and Conditions:
1. The purchase of an Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for the 12 month period that commences on the purchase date. The purchase of a Premium Annual Pass entitles the owner to attend CMC Open Enrolment courses for a 24 month period that commences on the purchase date. All course attendance must occur within this time frame. Photo ID is required at the start of the course. The individual can take unlimited courses (excluding Live-On-Line Learning, CMC's 5-Day "MBA" and The Comprehensive Project Management Course).
2. This pass is not transferable and can only be used by the individual who purchases it.
3. Registering for a course and cancelling late (see our cancellation policy) results in a $250 cancellation fee. Registering for a course and not attending without notifying CMC will result in the cancellation of your Annual Pass and no refund will be issued. Other conditions may apply. Policies may change without notice.
4. Annual Passes are not eligible for purchase by individually contracted Consultants, Trainers or Coaches
5. Past purchases and other promotional offers are excluded.
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" Lots of practical examples - knowledgable resource "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" I was very focused all three days as the program suited our environment very much. "
" Way more interesting/informative than I expected "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "