- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" I now understand how Finance comes up with the numbers for Balance Sheet, Cash flow Sheet and Income Statement. I can now see and understand how my company is doing. I also have more of an understanding in how to budget and how our company comes to terms with cutbacks at the office. "
" My organization is only now starting to use strategic planning; this course provided me with the information I need to help my departments and my division to move ahead. "
University of Toronto
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "