- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" The amount of integration was a bonus - it keeps attention heightened. I also found the atmosphere to be very welcoming. Susan is a great instructor. "
" Peter, you have a tremendous ability to reach people. "
" The course was highly interactive. Everybody was engaged and involved. It also addressed many real world situations. "
" The course really made one think, especially concerning what type of person you are and also the type of person your supervisor is. "
" I now understand how Finance comes up with the numbers for Balance Sheet, Cash flow Sheet and Income Statement. I can now see and understand how my company is doing. I also have more of an understanding in how to budget and how our company comes to terms with cutbacks at the office. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "