- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" Just about everything covered in this course I can use immediately in the office. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" I enjoyed the group environment and interaction with other attendees. It made the course more enjoyable and helped to illustrate the different types of people. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Harry Mingail is a very good instructor. He made the course an enjoyable experience by keeping people involved with the discussion. Though the course material could be very dry without a good instructor, Harry made it an enjoyable learning experience. "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "