- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Excellent, very participative group, good techniques & learning. "
Delta Dental Plan Michigan
" I enjoyed the group environment and interaction with other attendees. It made the course more enjoyable and helped to illustrate the different types of people. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries
" Amazing instructor -- knowledgeable, capture attention, able to gently push people in right direction. I very much enjoyed Janelle's sense of humour. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" The number of course participants allowed a direct interaction between the trainer and students. Also, the trainer used the structure of topics and challenging statements to wake the students up from their day-to-day work procedures. "
" The course gave me a good general understanding of financial reports and annual reporting. "