- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" The instructor has a breadth of global, real world experience. "
" I liked the real-life examples provided by the instructor and by others in the class - it allowed me to see how I might apply what I was learning to my own situation. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" Leader was very excellent in delivering her material. I was able to learn different techniques to use when dealing with my customers and co-workers. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "
" Janelle was an excellent instructor and kept the class motivated which was wonderful - keeps you interested in the course and the time flew by! The course gave wonderful insight into why and how you can have a better working relationship with your boss. "
" I liked everything about the course but enjoyed the case evaluations the most. With the cases, we were putting all the analytical tools together through practical use rather than just theoretically. "
" I enjoyed the hands-on case scenarios and the sharing of information with the other participants. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries