- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" It has met and exceeded my expectation and for a new manager. This course was great. "
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" The subject matter selected to be taught in this course fits exactly to my current job roles. The teacher did an excellent job relating that info to specific job responsibilities and selected example companies. "
" A big part was our instructor, Susan. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great teaching skills. She certainly helped clear up a lot of questions I had and made the course much more interesting. "
" I enjoyed the interaction. It was a very good opportunity to exchange on the different subject that we touched. "
" [I] Enjoyed the course, it provides a framework to understand the necessity to think strategically and to do the right thing right. "
Business Development Bank of Canada
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" Just about everything covered in this course I can use immediately in the office. "
" I enjoyed the instructor, who was very knowledgeable and realistic. "