- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" I liked being able to apply the knowledge gained to real examples during the course. "
" The course was very professional and friendly. Ms. Rose was a joy to be around and she made all the role-playing games not as intimidating as I thought they'd be. "
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" The course offered good information with solid examples. "
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" I learned how to better apply my leadership skills and to improve my managerial skills "
" The instructor was upbeat, knowledgeable and flexible with the content. "