- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessible Customer Service Policy (AODA)
- In the News
- Training Options
- Quebec Training Act
- Canada Job Grant
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
We build inspired partnerships that prepare the next generation of leaders to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
To be your go-to professional development partner, opening up lines of communication, transforming your employees and organization and preparing you to thrive in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Design unique and powerful training and development solutions that fit your industry’s and organization’s needs and help you meet your real-world goals
- Engage and provide an uplifting, motivational and transformational learning experience
- Create immediate opportunities for high-potential employees seeking the status and recognition they dream of
- Inspire, guide and elevate better managers across your organization
- Identify gaps in performance and opportunities for professional development
- Define learning goals and aspirations
- Design a unique learning experience
- Engage, elevate, invigorate, motivate, transform
- Evaluate progress as well as immediate and lasting impact
Our Advantage = Your Advantage
- Your long-term partner
- Committed to creating innovative solutions that are a catalyst for excellence
- Research-based, high-calibre & proven content that engages individuals and achieves real-world goals
- End-to-end adaptive and customized solutions and support
- Elite, highly skilled and passionate team of instructors and course designers
" [I] Enjoyed the course, it provides a framework to understand the necessity to think strategically and to do the right thing right. "
Business Development Bank of Canada
" There was a consistent effort to apply theory to real life. "
" This was a learning milestone in my career! "
Gibson Energy Ltd
" This was very interesting and useful given that is was delivered in the context of real life experiences and the workplace rather than approaching it from a theoretical point of view. "
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" What I liked most about this course was the instructor because she made what can potentially be perceived as "fluffy" material very interesting by way of how she delivered the material. She used good examples and due to her vast experience in the field (and in delivering such courses, I'm sure) she was able to spontaneously come up with good suggestions as to how to handle specific situations the class questioned her on. "
" Not only did I learn from the presenters, I also learned from all the students (professionals) that I was lucky to be surrounded by all week. "
Aero Medical Industrial Services
" Thank you for a great speaker! Very enjoyable. "
" I enjoyed the pace, the knowledge and the background of the instructor and the fact that he shared his experiences. The size of the group was small. Also, the course helped identify where the gaps are in our succession planning program. "