- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communications|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation|
|Business Enhancement||Human Resources & Training|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Preparing for Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
Project ManagementBack to Top
Business Writing & PresentationBack to Top
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Grammar for Professionals
- Presentation Skills Workshop
Business EnhancementBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
" Lucie was an excellent instructor: she certainly knows her stuff. Lucie was able to interact with the group and enabled me to attain a level of confidence that wasn´t in me before. "
" I felt that the topics that were covered were extremely helpful because I would be able to apply these skills immediately. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" The content was very good and of great value. "
" Instructor was very knowledgeable and questions were answered without hesitation. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" I have learned how to be effective at leading my first meeting with my staff: communication, motivation and decision-making. "
" I enjoyed all aspects of the course, I found it very informative and practical. "