- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communications|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation|
|Business Enhancement||Human Resources & Training|
LeadershipBack to Top
ManagementBack to Top
- Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
Project ManagementBack to Top
Business Writing & PresentationBack to Top
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Grammar for Professionals
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
Business EnhancementBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" What I liked most about this course was the instructor because she made what can potentially be perceived as "fluffy" material very interesting by way of how she delivered the material. She used good examples and due to her vast experience in the field (and in delivering such courses, I'm sure) she was able to spontaneously come up with good suggestions as to how to handle specific situations the class questioned her on. "
" Rob was very knowledgeable about the subject. His knowledge allowed him to go into detail on many of the topics. "
" I liked the templates & worksheet examples. I can apply them to my ongoing and future projects at work. "
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" Instructor Peter Taylor was outstanding as he led this class. The small group of five led to some very interesting conversation as the course progressed. It also enabled trust to develop quickly and therefore a more open and honest environment. The subject matter of the course was fascinating! "
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" An exceptional course. The course was very well coordinated. The social activities were well placed during the week to help facilitate networking ... "
ISC - Information Services Corporation
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "