- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Project Management||Sales and Marketing|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Smarter Meetings (1-Day)
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Project ManagementBack to Top
Sales and MarketingBack to Top
" The course offered a clear and concise approach to the presentation and support material - very focused. "
" Very practical & timely course – Great instructor! "
" I liked the focus on practical examples of the lessons taught, as well as opportunities to practice the tools in teams. This allowed us to better understand, and obviously practice what we were learning, on work based examples. Therefore we learned and got some preliminary work done. "
" Jim was a great facilitator and kept the energy level high. The course was fast-moving and applicable. "
" I liked the outline of the course. I wanted to learn how to write a marketing plan, and that was covered in detail. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" The course was interactive, informative and helpful in all aspects. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "