- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Project Management||Sales and Marketing|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Smarter Meetings (1-Day)
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Project ManagementBack to Top
Sales and MarketingBack to Top
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" Lucie was a dynamic speaker and made the course materials relevant to my job. "
" Simply put – Excellent "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" Extremely valuable, the seminar exceeded my expectations. "
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" I appreciate the amount of information I can immediately put to use in the workplace. "
" I like how open the course was - open discussion and not following hundreds of pages in a binder. "
" The exercises were terrific. I am going to see if our teams are forming, storming, norming or performing. I am also going to look at the DiSC exercise we did to see if there are things I can do to perform more effectively with others. "
" The small size of the group allowed us to move through material quickly and still have good discussions. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "