- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Change Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Project ManagementBack to Top
" The course offered very useful knowledge that I can apply to my company right away. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "
" There was lots of interaction. The small group allowed more time for in depth discussions. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "
" The training was excellent; far more than I expected in terms of amount of information covered and the depth in which we were able to get into some of the topics. "
Sean De Vries
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" Susan Diamond is great! I would not change anything in the way she delivered the seminar. I would attend Susan's seminars again! "
Workplace Safety & Insurance
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.