- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Change Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Project ManagementBack to Top
" Networking with other financial professionals provided valuable information and insight into specific issues and suggested resolutions. In addition, information on web sites and other information resources was helpful. "
" Thank you for a great learning experience. I found that some of what was learned is good to get my private life organized as well. Thanks. "
" This course worked well for me as a new buyer. "
" I enjoyed the speaker. Susan was organized and spoke well. The course will help me control my workload by using the task bar. I am excited about using it. "
" Very good course, strongly recommend to others "
ISC – Information Services Corporation
" The material was very appropriate and in-line with my previous training. I really enjoyed the section on dealing with conflict and the self-evaluations. "
Director of Interactive Solutions
St. Joseph Communications
" Most importantly, the course gave an overview of the role project management has within an organization. It provided ideas of how to breakdown a project into bite-sized steps. "
" Thank you for a great speaker! Very enjoyable. "
" Knowledgeable. Excellent relationship with students. "