- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation Skills|
|Business Enhancement Skills||Human Resources & Training|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Preparing for Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
Project ManagementBack to Top
Business Writing & Presentation SkillsBack to Top
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Grammar for Professionals
- Presentation Skills Workshop
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
" he fact that there were eight participants in the seminar was great because it made it more interactive with more opportunities to participate or ask questions. I also like the exercises we worked on. "
" I like how the instructor related real stories and situations to the material being taught. "
" I liked the fact that we were a small group and were able to share experiences, ideas and examples from our specific companies. "
" I liked how the theory tied in well with practical experience. I was able to take away many tools to implement at work. "
" Susan gave very good, interesting information on topics that I thought were going to be difficult. She made the course fun and full of insight. "
" I found the course interesting and progressive in its approach to explaining a fairly dry topic. "
" I liked the real-life examples provided by the instructor and by others in the class - it allowed me to see how I might apply what I was learning to my own situation. "
" I liked the small group setting, friendly atmosphere, and that all participants came from a different field of work and shared their experiences with the group. "
" The course had a dynamic presenter, appropriate class size and venue, and broad topic coverage. "
" I felt that the topics that were covered were extremely helpful because I would be able to apply these skills immediately. "