- Corporate Learning
- The Hub
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
- Why Choose CMC
- Our 50th Anniversary
- Our Team
- AMA Global Network
- CMC Awards
- Our Facilitators
- Privacy Statement
- Room Rental Information
- National Locations
- Our Accessibility (AODA) Customer Service Policy
- In the News
- Training Options
- Contest Winners
- Corporate Citizenship
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Strategy & Analysis||Communication & Interpersonal Skills|
|Project Management||Business Writing & Presentation Skills|
|Business Enhancement Skills||Human Resources & Training|
LeadershipBack to Top
- Critical Thinking
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Preparing for Leadership
ManagementBack to Top
- Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
Strategy & AnalysisBack to Top
Communication & Interpersonal SkillsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Communication Techniques for Strong Work Relationships
- Conflict Management Workshop
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
Project ManagementBack to Top
Business Writing & Presentation SkillsBack to Top
Business Enhancement SkillsBack to Top
Human Resources & TrainingBack to Top
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" I liked the very interactive and more application approach. "
" Janelle was an excellent instructor and kept the class motivated which was wonderful - keeps you interested in the course and the time flew by! The course gave wonderful insight into why and how you can have a better working relationship with your boss. "
" Very pleasant, effective communicator & facilitator "
" The course covered a vast range of topics. This was beneficial as it provided a good overview of product management. "
" Course material was very organized and easy to read. It will be a good resource in the future. The course leader was very knowledgeable and personable. "
" Thank you John for sharing your knowledge, experiences and allowing us to share ours. Invaluable experience! "
Canada Post Corporation
" Basics were covered in a number of categories. I learned things that would have taken me years to discover or realize on the job. "