- Corporate Learning
- Training Options
- Upcoming Events
- Free Resources
- About CMC
Business Training Courses in Calgary
With dozens of CMC courses taking place in Calgary, Canadian Management Centre provides professionals a global perspective of business solutions while incorporating current Western Canadian issues. No other corporate education provider can offer you this unique combination of practitioner-based results driven information, topical to the issues of Calgary businesses.
Our business training courses in Calgary include:
- Leadership training in Calgary
- Management training in Calgary
- Project management courses in Calgary
Below is our upcoming calendar of events that will be taking place over the next several months. Make sure to check back as new dates are often added.
|Project Management||Sales and Marketing|
Business FunctionsBack to Top
CommunicationsBack to Top
- Assertiveness Training for Managers
- Communicating Up, Down and Across the Organization
- Conflict Management Workshop (1-Day)
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Presentation Skills
- How To Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
- Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Negotiating to Win
- Presentation Skills Workshop (1-Day)
LeadershipBack to Top
- Canadian Management Centre's 5-Day "MBA"
- Critical Thinking
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Leader and Thinker
- Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
ManagementBack to Top
- Getting Results Without Authority
- Making the Transition to Supervising and Managing Others
- Management Skills for New Supervisors and Managers
- Smarter Meetings (1-Day)
- Successfully Managing People
- Time Management
- Time Management Workshop (1-Day)
Project ManagementBack to Top
Sales and MarketingBack to Top
" Very useful, great examples and scenarios. Best seminar I have attended! "
" Thank you so much. I walked away with more than I expected. "
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
" Overall, an excellent seminar. I have recommended it to other dept coworkers already. "
" I enjoyed the interaction between participants and the willingness of Jim to discuss items until we were all in the loop. "
" Excellent, dynamic speaker; well qualified & personable. "
" I thought that we had a perfect size for a course such as this. There were twelve in attendance, and it made for a very good rapport with one another. "
" I enjoyed how the facilitator adapted the course to the needs of participants while still achieving the objectives. "
" I like the course binder, as it provides background knowledge and will serve as a reference for the future. "