Strategies for the Accidental Project Manager (Earn 1 PDU)
Project manager isn’t your title. You haven’t had the benefit of project management training. You’ve got a full slate of functional responsibilities, but somehow you’re managing a project anyway. Sounds like you might just be an accidental project manager.
Take comfort in knowing that you’re not alone! Did you know that almost two-thirds of people managing projects have little or no formal training in the discipline? The good news is that you can improve your success as an accidental project manager by leveraging some basic tools. By incorporating structure and a clear process to what you already do, you can ramp up your effectiveness.
This webinar will give you an overview of a few “must-knows” in Project Management that will help you improve your impact immediately.
- Learn the basic Project Management framework, and activities that are part of each phase
- Apply the ‘Triple Constraint’ Project Triangle to consider trade-offs
- Discover the importance of engaging stakeholders
- Takeaway strategies to improve your effectiveness as a Project Manager
This webinar is ideal for:
- Business or administrative professionals who find themselves managing projects, yet do not have formal Project Management training.
- Anyone who is exploring project management training as a next step in their career.
Earn 1 PDU when you attend this webinar!