Think innovation only happens to high-tech companies, start-ups and disruptors? Think again.
For many leaders, the idea of innovation in their industry does not immediately resonate. It’s too often associated with companies like Netflix, Amazon and Apple. Innovation can range from modest changes that improve a single individual or teams’ work processes incrementally to radical new ideas that can have impact across an entire organization.
Recently CMC and AMA Global surveyed nearly 6,000 global business professionals to uncover practical strategies to help them maximize their innovative potential. Find out how Canadian organizations fared against our global counterparts and how you can help your team develop critical skills to support innovation in the workplace. Download the report and discover:
• The connection between innovation and growth
• Missed opportunities: the #1 source for ideas
• The 3 characteristics of highly innovative organizations
• The correlation between managers and an organization’s IWB levels
• 6 ways to help your organization be more innovative