Project Closure Report is a document which formalizes the closure of the project. It provides confirmation that the criteria for customer acceptance have been met and requests sign-off from the Project Sponsor to close the project.
A Project Closure Report includes:
- A formal list of completion criteria
- Confirmation that each completion criterion has been met
- A list of outstanding business activities, risks and issues
- A set of closure actions (to hand over project deliverables / documentation, terminate suppliers, release resources and undertake closure communication)
- A request for project closure approval.
This template can be customized for individual use.