In this RealityChek® Conversation, Tania and Heidi discuss these 5 actionable insights that HR leaders should consider as they help their organization transition back to a new normal.
- Be with your employees, wherever they are.
- Accept that all of us are “in it together”, but in different ways and with different circumstances.
- Be willing to be vulnerable yourself.
- Create psychological safety: allow people to be where they are without judgement.
- Offer ongoing encouragement and support: moderate expectations while still holding people accountable.