We are pleased you’ve chosen to return to in-person learning!
It is important to us that our clients, facilitators, and staff are in a safe environment. Our aim is to enable learners to focus on learning and our facilitators and staff to focus on providing a world class learning experience. As such, we are following all public health guidelines very closely.
As of September 22, 2021 the Ontario Government requires completion of a COVID-19 screening form and proof of vaccination along with valid identification to access indoor meeting and event spaces. Our open enrolment courses fall into this category.
- You must be fully vaccinated to participate in an open enrolment, in-person training course.
- Exemptions. Clients with a written document provided by a physician or a nurse practitioner, stating that they are exempt for a medical reason from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the effective time period. You will be required to provide a negative test result dated no more than 72 hours prior to your session.
What do I need to bring to prove I’m fully vaccinated?
- Beginning September 22, 2021 you must show us a copy of your Ministry of Health receipt showing that you have received 2 valid doses and the date of your last dose.
- Acceptable forms of identification include, Drivers License, Citizenship Card, Government issued identification card (ie. Health Card), Indian Status Card/Indigenous Membership Card, Passport, Permanent Resident Card.
The Ontario government is aiming to launch a QR code and verification app October 22. When the app is launched, we will adopt the use of the QR code and verification app and no longer accept the printed receipt as proof of vaccination.
What to expect when you arrive to participate in a classroom session
- You will be asked to complete the Ontario Government Screening questionnaire each day of your training session.
- Ontario Government COVID-19 Customer Screening Questionnaire
- When you have completed the questionnaire, you will be asked to email the “you can go” result to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can do this by screenshot or PDF)
- If you do not have a phone or device to complete the online screening questionnaire, you will be asked to complete a paper copy.
- Please note: in some venues, you may be required to complete the screening questionnaire for the venue and a questionnaire for CMC’s files. Records are kept for 30 days post-session and will be destroyed or deleted.
Masks must be worn by all participants, facilitators and staff in all classrooms and in common areas of public program training locations.
- Physical Distancing
Classes are capped at approximately 50% of the room capacity to enable two metres between all participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I feel unwell, or may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the days leading up to my session?
Our cancellation and refund policies still apply. However, If you are feeling unwell, or have been advised to isolate by a medical professional, please contact us to reschedule with no penalty. If you learn of your exposure during your course, please advise the facilitator, contact your Account Manager and reschedule your attendance.
- What if I feel unwell during my session?
If you are feeling unwell, please advise the facilitator and your Account Manager and leave the session. If you are attending a multi-day course and fall ill overnight, please contact your Account Manager at 1-866-929-1590 to reschedule into the next session with no penalty.
- What happens if I arrive on the first day and I am not comfortable with the room set up?
Being in a safe and secure and secure environment is vital to successful learning. We are doing our best to ensure the health and safety of our clients, facilitators, and staff by closely following all public health guidelines. While you are making your decision about attending training, please also spend time evaluating how safe you feel while in public spaces (such as restaurants) before you register for an in-person session. If you arrive and are uncomfortable with the environment, we will try to address your concerns. If you are still uncomfortable, we will reschedule you into a virtual learning with no penalty.
- What if I am diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of my course?
Please contact your account manager (1-866-929-1590) immediately to advise us of your diagnosis. We will contact all other participants to advise them of possible exposure in their session and ask them to follow the current advice of local public health authorities.
At Canadian Management Centre, we strive to give you the best learning experience possible. If you have any other questions concerning your upcoming session, please let us know. email@example.com or 1-866-929-1590