Learning and Development for Public Sector Services in Canada
Canadian Management Centre (CMC) is a leading Not-for-Profit learning, training and development provider to the Public Sector in Canada. Our experience and expertise specializing in government learning and development solutions means that we understand your unique requirements and know how to deliver learning services with measurable impact and sustainable results.
For more than 45 years, Canadian Management Centre has been providing management, leadership and professional development training in Canada to the Canadian public sector. Combining our extensive government experience with proven best practices, we provide robust and practical learning solutions to support federal, provincial, municipal governments, the broader public sector, and not-for-profit stakeholders. Our locations across the country - including offices in our Nation’s Capital and in Western, Central and Eastern Canada - enable us to serve all of our clients in both official languages, with the personal touch of a local team and the resources, reach, and experience of an established and proven organization.
We take pride in serving well over 6000 Public Sector professionals each year who have met their learning and development goals, furthered their careers and have overcome significant organizational challenges as a result of CMC courses.
We provide the following services:
- Organizational and individual assessments related to training
- Identify and analyze performance gaps, competencies and measures related to training
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate development learning sessions, programs, and outcomes
- Design, develop, deliver customized learning and training curriculums
- Keynote and concurrent conference speakers
- Webinars and virtual learning services
- Coaching resources and services
- Intact team facilitation and interventions
- Customized certificates of completion
Evaluate and undertake continuous improvement
For More Information Select One of the Following: