Show Off Your Achievements—With Your AMA-CPM™ Badge
Congratulations! You’ve worked hard to earn your AMA-CPM certification and you deserve to let everyone know. This internationally recognized certification confirms that you have the knowledge, skills, and experience of a well-rounded manager who can successfully supervise people, processes, and projects.
AMA is excited to partner with Credly’s Acclaim platform, a leader in digital badging. Your digital badge is an online representation of your skills and is designed to recognize your achievement and establish credibility. This web-enabled representation of your credential is easily shared across the web, can be embedded in email signatures, electronic resumes, and business cards; and linked to social media platforms.
Claim Your Badge in 3 Easy Steps
Shortly after you earn your certification, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you to claim your badge: :
- Step 1: Click the Accept button in the email
- Step 2: Create an account on the Acclaim website
- Step 3: Claim your badge.
Showcase Your Achievement
The AMA-CPM badge is your proof of certification. The digital version of your certification allows you to enhance your professional brand and digital footprint:
- Informs when you received the certification
- Explains how you qualified to earn your certification
- Allows anyone to verify your AMA-CPM certification by clicking on your badge
- Displays the key skills associated with the certification
Your digital badge also provides you with useful labor market insights based on your skills so you can search and apply for job opportunities right through the Acclaim platform to advance your career. Through the Acclaim platform, you have access to:
- Employment opportunities that want your AMA-CPM certification
- Salaries you can expect to earn
- Employers who are looking for individuals with your skills