Are you an ‘accidental’ project manager with no formal training, suddenly finding yourself responsible for managing a project? Maybe you’re working toward professional accreditation in Project Management or a certified PMP® looking to enhance your skills. Whatever your goal, our courses offer practical tools and techniques that will help you advance your projects with ease, deliver them on time and within budget.
Delivered in partnership with the experts at World Class Productivity, you'll learn from industry experts and get hands-on experience applying proven techniques that will drive results. As Authorized Training Partners (ATP) all courses support the PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) requirements and provide the PDUs (Professional Development Units) toward professional accreditation.
And, our project management training courses are scheduled virtually to offer you the most flexibility in developing your skills.
- Project Management Essentials Part 1 - The Fundamentals
- Project Management Essentials Part 2 - Advanced Project Monitoring and Control
- Project Management Essentials Part 3 - Effective Communication & Stakeholder Management
- Agile Project Management Hands On
- Applying Agile to Non-Technology Projects
- Business Analysis for the Project Manager
- Change Management for Project Success
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
- For Project Team Members Only!
- Hands-On Kanban
- Hands-On Microsoft Project®
- Juggling Multiple Projects
- Managing Complex Projects
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course
- Product Vision to Story Mapping for Agile Projects
- Project Contracting and Procurement Management
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals