How You Will Benefit
- Advance your preparation to successfully pass the PMP® Certification Exam
- Practice questions to test your knowledge prior to writing the PMP® exam
- Increase your competitive edge as a project management practitioner
- Access the exclusive PMI developed and authorized PMP® Exam Prep participant materials
- Participate in live and interactive learning with individual feedback and coaching from an PMI approved PMP® practitioner/facilitator
- Fulfill the 35 contact hours to apply to write the PMP® certification exam
- Identify practices to assemble and manage a high performing project team and additional stakeholders
- Assess the best project methodology and practices to create a project plan: Manage project budget, schedule, scope, quality, project activities, procurement and closure
- Recognize how to deliver business value through the project by managing communications, risk, change and other issues
- Understand how a positive leadership style keeps the team on track: Facilitate collaboration, manage conflict and support team performance
- Determine how changes in both the internal and external business environments can impact project success
- Prepare to write the PMP® exam by mapping course content to the PMP® exam content
The PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course content includes the following materials:
- Student Manual: workbook with instructional content and real-world activities
- Spotlight Videos & Media: supplemental student materials
- Mastery Builders: end-of-chapter knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
- Student Checklists: online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
- 200 PMP® exam practice questions
In addition to the standard PMI Authorized Course materials provided by all ATP providers, we are pleased to provide these supplementary resources, developed by Velociteach, to complete your preparation to write the exam.
- Three complete online exam simulations
- A series of MP3 audio conversations featuring Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam, How to Pass on Your First Try
- Mobile App with over 400 random exam questions that you can filter by topic
- Digital PMP® Exam Quick Reference Guide
Our Facilitators are PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructors. They have achieved the credentials, expertise and experience to prepare candidates for the PMP® exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience, either formal or informal, who are not PMP® certified, and who have some foundational project management training. Candidates should be motivated for career advancement by learning to apply a standards-based approach to project management. Participants should be preparing to write the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam.
Prior to taking this course, participants must understand the fundamentals of traditional Project Management terminology, tools and techniques. Completion of a foundational course in Project Management plus PMI approval to write the PMP® exam is advised prior to registration. We recommend attending Project Management Essentials: Part 1 - The Fundamentals (or a similar course) in advance.