The Impact of Change in the Workplace
With the influx of change in the workplace driven by economic pressures, the evolution of technology, the demand for innovation, shifting workplace demographics and a spike in virtual working, organizations are feeling the squeeze as they try to navigate their ‘new normal’. New research from our RealityChek™ survey indicates that 95% of Canadians are experiencing on-going or excessive amounts of change in their workplace. Change can have an unsettling impact on individuals and organizations if it isn’t managed well leading to disruption, frustration diminished productivity and loss of top talent if the right communication and leadership strategies aren’t in place.
How effective is your organization when it comes to leading through change?
Our RealityCheck™ results examine the Impact of Change in the Workplace.
- Get access to current insights and opinions of Canadian employees and their perspective on change in the workplace today
- Hear the latest on the neuroscience connection between change and your brain
- Learn more about the impact of poorly managed change on productivity and performance and what you can do about it
- Get strategies to improve the way your organization approaches change
- Takeaway key insights to overcome what Canadians say are the top five (5) barriers to successfully implementing change
Earn 1 PDU for watchin this webinar