Lead more effectively by creating rapport, synergy and two-way trust.
The most successful leaders are those with the best people skills, especially during the most difficult circumstances. Poor communication and interpersonal relationships routinely thwart leaders who are otherwise technically competent. In order to succeed, leaders must be fully engaged with the individuals who make up their organization. Focusing skill-by-skill on P.E.O.P.L.E. (Professionalism, Empathy, Optimism, Partnering, Loyalty and Empowerment) this course can help anyone in a position of leadership to better demonstrate caring as well as courage, and to use a P.E.O.P.L.E. approach to achieve maximum results.
Oct 16, 2017 - Oct 18, 2017Toronto, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Dec 13, 2017 - Dec 15, 2017Mississauga, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Jan 22, 2018 - Jan 24, 2018Toronto, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Mar 7, 2018 - Mar 9, 2018Mississauga, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Do you need a different date or location? We offer Courses On Request.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the components of professionalism and the importance of setting a good example
- Coach and develop your direct reports/colleagues to be more hopeful and empathetic as they develop greater professionalism
- Create genuine partnerships and unity with, and among, direct reports/colleagues
- Be more optimistic through reframing, resilience and positive language skills
- Learn and apply the components of loyalty to create “loyal followership”
- Trust and empower your direct reports/colleagues more
Who Should Attend
Those in people leadership and project leadership roles who need to exercise greater influence to drive results through others.
- Project Management
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills