Feb 11, 2019 - Feb 13, 2019Mississauga, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Mar 11, 2019 - Mar 13, 2019Toronto, ON9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Jun 24, 2019 - Jun 26, 2019Toronto, ON– (ET)
Sep 16, 2019 - Sep 18, 2019Toronto, ON– (ET)
Dec 4, 2019 - Dec 6, 2019Toronto, ON– (ET)
Mar 9, 2020 - Mar 11, 2020Toronto, ON– (ET)
Do you need a different date or location? We offer Courses On Request.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand the components of professionalism and the importance of setting a good example
- Coach and develop your direct reports/colleagues to be more hopeful and empathetic as they develop greater professionalism
- Create genuine partnerships and unity with, and among, direct reports/colleagues
- Be more optimistic through reframing, resilience and positive language skills
- Learn and apply the components of loyalty to create “loyal followership”
- Trust and empower your direct reports/colleagues more
Who Should Attend
Those in people leadership and project leadership roles who need to exercise greater influence to drive results through others.
Past Participant, ON Semiconductor Jun 29, 2017
Liz was amazing. Her ability to relate course content to each person in the class made everything easy to grasp. No questions were left unanswered.