Coach Your HiPos to Keep ‘Em (Earn 1 PDU)
Acclaimed Business Mogul Richard Branson said it best. “Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
Preparing the next generation of leaders is an urgent challenge facing businesses today as younger generations eclipse the number of Baby Boomers currently in leadership roles. Equally important is the fierce competition for top talent which is a primary driver for creating retention strategies centred on coaching and developing your HiPo (High Potential) employees so they’ll stay.
Increasingly, coaching is a go-to strategy being used to develop High Potentials and to demonstrate organizational commitment to their personal growth and career advancement. In fact, the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4CP) defines “Excel at coaching” as one of the five pillars of High Performing Organizations when it comes to accelerating HiPo’s on the leadership path.
- Explore the benefits of coaching High Potential employees
- Boost your questioning skillset as a leader-coach
- Discover techniques to push your employees into their ‘stretch zone’
- Reframe coaching as a key competency for yourself as a leader and for your organization
This webinar is ideal for:
- People managers who want to improve their effectiveness in coaching direct reports.
- HR professionals who want to build a coaching culture within their organization.
- Leaders who have input into succession planning and high-potential development.