How You Will Benefit
- Develop a disciplined approach to structuring agile Product or project releases
- Apply and refine persona, story writing and prioritization skills
- Increase awareness of what is required to be an effective Product Owner
- Reduce the likelihood of an agile project becoming a random walk to nowhere
- Learn the true meaning of a Minimum Viable Product and how to define one
- Discover different approaches for structuring and capturing story maps
- Learn how to build story maps to develop shared understanding across your stakeholders on the scope of a project or product
- Hone your product management skills
- Increase the likelihood of building the right product
- Help maximize the effective use of resources
Who Should Attend
This course is for experienced Project Managers, Product Owners, Agile Leads (e.g. Scrum Masters), Project Team Members and Business Analysts.
Prerequisites - in addition to the following prerequisites, prior to taking this course, participants should have experience in both traditional and agile project management and have been a team member or agile lead on at least one agile project.