How You Will Benefit
- Apply the latest science on brain health to maximize your productivity
- Utilize a language with others to ensure you’re aligned around “important and urgent”
- Recognize how to achieve true and consistent work-life balance
- Create a personalized, practical system for managing your high-impact goals
- Manage technology so it doesn’t manage you
Upon registration you will receive a link to an online benchmark 26-question assessment to see where you stand on key productivity behaviors. You will have the opportunity to take the benchmark again after applying what you learned.
ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE
- Participant Guide
- Microsoft Outlook® Technical Guide
- The 5 Choices: a brief monograph with notebook
- Bonus Modules: three video-based minicourses with toolkits
Note: For hands-on Outlook® application you may wish to attend with a laptop. Please call your training advisor 1-866-929-1590 if you are not an Outlook® user.
All facilitators are trained experts in FranklinCovey's 7 Habits® curriculum. Dr. Stephen R. Covey was a globally respected leadership authority. His international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, was named one of the 10 most influential management books ever by Forbes magazine.
Who Should Attend
Business professionals at all levels looking for the tools to maximize productivity and achieve the extraordinary.