How You Will Benefit
- Assess your professional strengths and opportunities when communicating in the moment
- Apply preemptive mindfulness and stress management strategies to bring your best self to in-the-moment communication challenges
- Use in-the-moment mental templates to organize your thinking and frame your responses
- Integrate impactful nonverbal delivery behaviors with your in-the-moment communication
- Manage stress in difficult impromptu interactions
- Organize and frame responses using mental templates
- Develop behaviors that convey professionalism
- Apply preemptive mindfulness to bring out your best self
- Employ listener analysis to frame messages
- Use in-the-moment strategies to organize your thinking
- Integrate impactful nonverbal delivery behaviours with your in-the-moment communication
- Instructional variety to fit your individual goals and skills
- Practice directed toward achieving insights and practical skills
- Constructive feedback opportunities to practice being coaches as well as learners
- In-the-moment communication opportunities will abound!
- Video recordings to give you the opportunity to try new skills in a safe environment
- Job aid to help you recall and apply key learning points back in your workplace
Who Should Attend
All business professionals at any point in their careers who need to develop and improve their in-the-moment communication capabilities and confidence.
Please note: Live Online sessions are conducted in partnership with American Management Association.