How You Will Benefit
- Gain the essential skills needed to be an effective and successful manager
- Become a more well-rounded manager
- Increase your knowledge across multiple areas aligned with the AMA Standard in Management™ competency framework
- Increase your worth as a manager and add more your value to the organization
- Learn in an interactive environment where you will practice what you learn
- Describe the 16 competencies covered in the areas of Professional Effectiveness, Relationship Management, Business Acumen, and Analytical Intelligence
- Explain how managers lead employees to support organizational goals
- Recognize best practices for successful management
- Demonstrate understanding and application of the AMA Standard in Management™ competencies
- A complimentary copy of the Management Body of Knowledge (MBOK®)
- Practice tests to get feedback on your knowledge and areas to focus for improvement
- Coaching and direction from an expert practitioner throughout the program
Prior to attending, participants will receive a copy of The Management Body of Knowledge (MBOK®). To prepare for the program, we strongly recommend that you read the MBOK® and be ready to discuss and review the components during your instructor led session. Completing the course pre-work will allow you to gain the most benefit from the program and leave you better equipped to apply the practices when you return to the workplace.
Who Should Attend
The AMA Certified Professional in Management™ will benefit career managers seeking to demonstrate their management competency to employers to help increase opportunities for professional advancement.